Since 1992, it offers a wide range of products and services allowing its customers to achieve energy savings in their compressed air systems while helping to reduce greenhouse gas emissions.
The redesign of the website came as the site was obsolete for many years. The priority was to quickly offer a slightly more modern site. The second challenge was to implement the glossary which is a reference tool widely used by professionals in this field of expertise. Therefore it was necessary to improve this tool ergonomically while retaining the acquired.
The result is a functional site with an improved architecture. The client plans to make its website adaptive soon.
- Website redesign
- Drupal open source content management system development
- Function models design(wireframes)
- Graphical interface design graphique
- Glossaire implementation
- Products catalog implementation
- Data importation
- Content integration
- Drupal 7 content management system