The website 8p-design.com is administered by Agence 8P Design. We are committed to respecting the privacy and protecting the privacy of all visitors to our website.
8P Design undertakes that all personal data collected through its website comply with the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the Canadian Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA).
Each form on our site collects only the information necessary to contribute to the proper processing of the application. These datas are exclusively for 8P Design.
For any information or exercise of your rights on the processing of personal data managed by 8P Design, you can send a written request with the subject of your request to the person in charge of the treatment of personal data, Thierry Lavallée, Director of 8P Design, using the following information:
- By email: email@example.com
- By post: 8P Design, Attn. 5800 St-Denis Suite 232, Montreal, Quebec H2S 3L5 CANADA
All data collected for administrative purposes are retained for a period of 3 years after the closing of the application.
When you browse our website, you authorize 8P Design has carried out the collection and analysis of your activities on our site in order to establish statistics that will allow us to improve the ergonomics of the site so that it corresponds as well as possible to your expectations. To this end, we collect (among other things) the following information:
- The IP address of the device that contacted the 8p-design.com site (which is not logged or stored in a format that can be used to identify a visitor);
- The type of browser used;
- The type of operating system used
- The date and time of the visit;
- The pages consulted and the documents downloaded.