CanHepC is a National Hepatitis C (HCV) Research Network linking over 100 researchers, health practitioners, affected community members, trainees, policy and decision makers from accross Canada as well as international partners.
Our goal is to build research capacity, conduct innovative research and translate evidence into practice and policy, to improve HCV prevention and the quality of life of persons infected with HCV in Canada.
8P Design were in charge on the rewamp of the website of CanHepC. The main goal was to bring a new graphical identity while keeping all existing features.
The new CanHepC website comes with a new design, a new tool to manage courses, members and upcoming events.
- Design and development of a bilingual Web site
- Implementation of an open source Content Management System Drupal 7
- New design
- Rewamp of the graphical identity of CanHepC
- New content structure
- Content implementation
- Management of the courses calendars
- Management of the members directory