Drupal Developer Position in Montreal
Hey! :) 8P is looking for a dynamic individual with solid Drupal development experience to maintain and develop web projects, and closely collaborate with our multidisciplinary team.
- Develop, maintain, and improve websites and applications based on Drupal.
- Collaborate closely with the multidisciplinary team to define project specifications and requirements.
- Write clean, efficient, and well-documented code, adhering to best practices.
- Performance optimization, cache management, log analysis.
- Manage updates, debugging, and support tickets for modules and plugins.
- Diagnose, debug, and optimize existing Drupal installations.
- Design and implement custom features.
- Perform quality checks.
- Strong understanding of Drupal 8 to 10 architecture.
- Good understanding of Drupal 7 (we currently maintain and update D7 sites).
- Solid understanding of TWIG structure.
- Good knowledge of application development using Drupal APIs.
- In-depth understanding of administrative and security protocols within Drupal.
- Understanding of e-commerce environments, specifically Drupal Commerce.
- Note: We have custom developments not done in Drupal - custom CMS.
- Familiarity with Git / GitLab and SSH.
- Understanding of Google APIs (GTM, Analytics), Paypal, Stripe.
- Experience with WordPress/WooCommerce. We have advanced projects that may require your contribution.
- Highly collaborative and open to feedback.
- Passionate about knowledge-sharing and continuous learning.
- Organized, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Creative and proactive in problem-solving.
- Eager to learn new tools and take on new responsibilities.
- Autonomous, meticulous, and detail-oriented.
- Team spirit, dynamism, and good communication in both French and English, written and spoken.
- Organizational skills and eagerness to contribute to internal process improvements.
What We Offer:
- A cool and stimulating environment with challenging projects! :)
- A dynamic multidisciplinary team.
- Gym membership.
- One minute from Rosemont metro station.
- Permanent employment - 35hrs/week.
- Start date: Immediate.
- Salary to be discussed.
How to Join Our Team?
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do not contact by phone. Please send us both your CV and information on completed projects.