Job opportunity: Web Graphic Designer - Montreal
8P Design: Web development company in Montreal since 1998. A dynamic and dedicated team ... Addicted to making things work the way they should!
A dynamic team, a cool atmosphere with projects full of challenges! 8P-Design is looking for a creative and talented web designer with a taste for unconventional designs ... while being respectful of the user experience.
- Participation and preparation of Zoning / Wireframes according to the criteria of the project.
- Graphics of the basic pages according to the corporate images of our customers and the strategic study reflecting their industry.
- Development of the designs of all the pages of the site.
- Creations of corporate images and other graphic works.
- Some HTML / CSS integration work, and text in Drupal or other CMS home based skills and assignments
Requirement and Working conditions
3+ years of experience in web graphics; or an equivalent portfolio.
Outgoing students are welcome if the portfolio is exceptional Excellent French and good English are non-negotiable prerequisites.
- Configure the Wordpress and Drupal content managers.
- Integrate graphic models in Wordpress and Drupal; 100% compatible desktop and mobile from graphic documents. CSS / HTML
- Integrate and update content.
- Write a light and well commented code, reusable and based on the W3C.
- Perform quality checks and recking.
- Embed HTML/CSS emails
- Participate and prepare Zoning / Wireframes according to the criteria of the project
- 2+ years of experience in web programming and Wordpress integration
- 5+ projects done with Wordpress (with and without theme)
- 2+ projects done with Drupal without a theme
- Several integrated responsive design sites must have been developed independently
Technical skills required
- Excellent knowledge of HTML5 / CSS3 / jQuery / LESS / SASS integration
- Excellent understanding of Wordpress
- Good understanding of Drupal
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop & Illustrator
- Excellent understanding of the user experience and web constraints
- Good knowledge of responsive technology
- Basic knowledge in PHP
- Good knowledge of GIT Experience with Google APIs and others
- Basic SEO knowledge
- Mastery of Mailchimp
- Good sens of creativity / design
- Rigor and attention to detail
- Team spirit and good communication
- Sense of organization
What we offer
- A cool and stimulating environment.
- Projects full of challenges
- A dynamic multidisciplinary team
- A permanent job
- Salary: To be discussed with candidate
- Number of hours per week: Flexible, but ideally 35h per week.
- Status: Permanent Employment
- Job start date: Immediate
5800 St-Denis Suite 232
In front of the Rosemont metro station – Bixi station near the offices, cafes, restaurants, corporate gym subscription (Gym in the building).
Here are some of our achievements in Web Design and Development