Job opportunity : Web integrator/developer/designer
We are looking for a super hero with a valuable experience in WordPress and Drupal integration to develop responsive Web projects and work with our team.
An excellent French and a good English are non-negotiable prerequisite.
You will be part of the projects' logistical and technological decisions.
- Configuring content management systems: WordPress and Drupal.
- Mockup integration on WordPress and Drupal; 100% desktop and mobile compatible from graphic files. CSS/HTML.
- Content integration and update.
- Light and well commented code writing that is reusable and based on W3C.
- Quality control and acceptance testing.
- HTML/CSS email integration.
- Participating and preparing Zoning/Wireframes depending on the project's criteria.
- Be part of the SCRUMS and of the internal's organization.
- Integrate HTML/CSS in emails.
- Precision and attention to detail
- Team spirit and effective communication
- Good organizational skills
Graduation / Experience
- 2+ years experience in web programming and WordPress integration
- 5+ projects realized with WordPress (with and without themes)
- 2+ projects realized with Drupal without a theme
- Several responsive design websites must have been developed in an autonomous
Note: Talent, competence or a positive experience in the field (either by internship or by work) are more important assets than academic training. Graduating students are welcome if the dynamics and vision is exceptional!
- Strong knowledge of HTML5/CSS3/jQuery/LESS/SASS
- Strong knowledge of WordPress (structure, theme, management)
- Good knowledge of Drupal (CSS integration, content, basic modules)
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator
- Strong knowledge of user experience and web restrictions
- Strong knowledge of responsive technology
- Good to work in a multiprojects environment
- Basic PHP programming
- Good knowledge of GIT,
- Experience in Google API and others
- Basic knowledge of SEO
- Good knowledge of Mailchimp
- Good creative direction / Design
- Salary: To be discussed depending on experience and assets
- Weekly hours: 35h a week / flex
- Status: Permanent job
- Starting date: As soon as possible
5800 St-Denis Suite 232
In front of the Rosemont metro station – Bixi station near the offices, cafes, restaurants, gym in the building.