Job opportunity: Web Integrator / Developer - Montreal
We are looking for a super hero with a very good experience of CSS integration and development in Wordpress and a Drupal database to develop responsive Web projects and work in collaboration with the other members of our team.
You will be part of the technological and logistical decisions of the projects.
- Configure the basics of Wordpress and Drupal content managers.
- Integrate code and CSS for graphic models in Wordpress and Drupal; 100% compatible desktop and mobile from graphic documents. CSS / HTML
- Write an optimal CSS code that is well commented, reusable and based on W3C standards.
- Perform quality checks and recking. Apply the best practices of the industry.
- Works well with existing templates / professional themes
- Understand the requirements of a project and participate in the development of technical documents
- Participate and prepare Zoning / Wireframes according to the criteria of the project.
- Participate in SCRUMS.
- Integrate HTML / CSS emails in CMS and Mailchimp etc.
- Integrate and update content.
Diploma / Experience
- 2+ years of experience in web programming and Wordpress integration
- 5+ projects done with Wordpress (with and without theme)
- 2+ projects done with Drupal without a theme
- Several integrated responsive design sites must have been developed independently
Note: Talent, competence or a positive experience in the field (either by the internship or by the work) are assets more important than the academic training. Outgoing students are welcome if the dynamics and vision is outstanding!
- Ability to work in a multi-project environment
- Excellent knowledge of HTML5 / CSS3 integration
- Good knowledge of jQuery
- Good knowledge of CSS pre-processors (LESS / SASS)
- Excellent understanding of Wordpress (structure, themes, management)
- Good understanding of Drupal (Theming, CSS integration, Types of content, basic modules)
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop & Illustrator to make graphic adjustments
- Excellent understanding of the user experience and web constraints
- Excellent knowledge of responsive technology
- Rigor and attention to detail
- Team spirit and good communication
- Sense of organization
- Good oral and written English
- Excellent oral and written French
- Basic knowledge in PHP
- Base in GIT
- Knowledge of the basics of Angular JS
- Experience with Google APIs and others
- Basic SEO knowledge
- CSS integration with Mailchimp
- Creative good sense / Design
- Salary: To be discussed with candidate
- Number of hours per week: Flexible, but ideally 35h per week.
- Status: Permanent Employment
- Job start date: Immediate
Lieu de travail
5800 St-Denis Suite 232
In front of the Rosemont metro station – Bixi station near the offices, cafes, restaurants, corporate gym subscription (Gym in the building).