Job opportunity: Web Project Manager - Montreal
8P Design: Web development company in Montreal since 1998. A dynamic and dedicated team ... Addicted to making things work the way they should!
Looking to join a dynamic, friendly place where the team is leaning together on projects? Well, we have a lot of projects and we are currently looking for a project manager! :)
At 8P, the project manager has capital responsibilities, here is an overview of your tasks:
- Often a first line of contact with customers to define the needs of the project. Phone, meeting, deadlines follow-up etc.
- Monitoring and controlling projects (monitoring tasks, budgetary control, evaluation and management of change requests, approvals and validations, etc.)
- Service offers drafting and evaluation; Planning (budget, timeframe, resources)
- Coordinate the reception and assignment of content and tasks to teams members.
- Participation and preparation of wireframes according to project criteria. Ensure the quality of the delivery of the projects according to the demands of the clients, the budgets assigned and the tight deadlines
- Ensure project closure and post mortem reports (Experience and Budget)
- Interest in improving procedures and internal efficiency
- Competitive intelligence
Graduation / Experience
- Relevant experience in web project management and / or Bachelor's degree in administration - Project management
- Very good French - Spoken and written
- Very good English - Spoken and written
Note: Talent, competence or a positive experience in the field (either by internship or by work) are more important assets than academic training. Graduating students are welcome if the dynamics and vision is exceptional!
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent priority management
- Ability to deliver with very tight deadlines. Excellent overview of a Web project and foresight.
- Presentation Skills / Customer Education and Customer Service
- Knowledge of professional tools and project management methodologies
- Excellent knowledge of the Web world in general, UX Design, etc.
- Good knowledge of MS Office, Word, Excel and Powerpoint. Mac and PC
- Excellent management of emails and other documentation
- Good knowledge of SEO bases, marketing, social networks.
- Notions of SEO would be appreciated, especially in a good experience with Google Analytics
- Good technical knowledge of the basics of HTML and CSS
- Good knowledge of social networks is a plus
- Photoshop concepts for image processing ; customer support.
- Basic or advanced knowledge of Drupal and / or WordPress are a big plus
- Salary: To be discussed with candidate
- Number of hours per week: Flexible, but ideally 37.5h per week.
- Status: Permanent Employment
- Job start date: Immediate
5800 St-Denis Suite 232
In front of the Rosemont metro station – Bixi station near the offices, cafes, restaurants, gym in the building.